What a great day
[html]

+3 OOC: RAWR

Shaw watched her as he spoke and she moved and listened to him, everything seemed so satisfactory to her, she spoke telling him her plans of what she wanted to do with the extra room. And soon she was off babbling away at what she was going to do, and he stood there listening politely, smiling and nodding. Her ideas were great though he wasn’t sure that they were meant for him but merely a reminder to herself of what she wanted, but he would acknowledge that he was listening to her.

Those are splendid ideas. I think we had some stuff in the stores we have, you’ll have to check them out, but I think there is another place you can find other stuff, I did see a city, it was… full of all sorts of stuff. I found Lucia’s guitar there.

He said, he didn’t know the name of the place just the direction of it and that it had some pretty tall buildings. There was bound to be something there, it was getting them all back that would be the problem. He’d have to think about that later unless Sky had an idea of what to do.

Well it seems you’re well on your way with your new house, how about a small celebration for getting it? A song perhaps? Maybe we can make something new.

He said, the thought of being able to perform with another made him fill with joy, and she hoped that she’d agree to it, maybe they could make a few things together, he wanted to be able to do things with all or most of the pack. He knew that not everyone had the ability in music but even so he could easily work with wood which was something that could be worked with in any craft… normally. That was all the future though his thoughts were entirely on his flute and her voice

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread