What a great day
[html]

Sky was grinning from ear to ear again as soon as he confirmed some locations. She thanked him quickly and looked out the window, gears turning once more. It wasn't too close, so couches would be a pain to carry back... briefly she wondered if there were any still-working cars laying around. I could repair an old electric or hybrid... I'm sure I'll find something. Even a bike and hatch-back trailer would work. Her thoughts rambled on in this fashion, only to be cut short by her leader's voice again.

She glanced over at him again, smile gone, but she wasn't upset; just curious, as if she'd been snapped out of a daydream. That smile wasn't gone for long, replacing her stunned look with a sweet, kind expression, one that pulled at her eyes just a bit. "A song sounds lovely, Shawchert." Her tail curled a bit as she moved back to the front room, pausing in a doorway. "Let's go back out to the deck." Sky led the way back to the deck and sat down, curling her legs up in a native sit, leaning against the wall of the house casually. Closing her eyes, she sighed softly, her voice carrying out in a theatric, whistful sort of way. "Play me a song, Shawchert. Such beautiful tunes you make with your flute. Nothing less would make my day complete." As she spoke, her voice carried up into singing,

"Such lovely music you play to me, I'll sing along, to every song... Play me some music... spare me a melody... I'll sing for you..." If the boy decided to play along, it would make it sound beautiful, an easy tune to play to. She would sing either way, thankful to her leader for the new and beautiful house he'd allowed her to claim... Of course, she grew more and more fond of him every time they spent minutes together. A lazy eye would see a love-sick pup chasing her prince charming. A trained eye would see... well, something similar, no doubt. Poor little Sky.

<style>
.skybird p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skybird b {color:#184113;}
.skybird-text {margin:20px 5px 20px 5px; padding:2px; width:380px; height:175px; overflow: auto; background-color:#e9ffe1; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.skybird {width:400px; height:459px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#EED5DD; background-image:url(http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/2880/skytable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: Birch Std, sans-serif; font-size:22px; color:#26471c; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #E4A7A4;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread