I think the wind could blow me away...
Hello and welcome to 'Souls! I'm Libri Big Grin I'd like to point out that your post was beautiful.
[html]

There were many variations of solitude. Some sought the quiet way of life, but it could so easily turn into a bitter curse pulling a being under a black surface without reflection. Conor knew, for he was not well. It pained him to hide his innermost thoughts from those that loved him, but he would not be able to see them cling to false hope when he knew that there would eventually be an end to the life he had come to love so much. Perhaps it was paranoia that inspired such thoughts, but the shadow of Haku Soul loomed over him and reminded him that the cursed blood ran thick through his young veins.

A lonely voice rose against the bitter cold that had begun to slink into the lands that had bloomed with the breath of summer caressing the rich colours. Strange how fast time went. Tick, tack, he was about to become a father and was guilty in spreading the blackened taint further. Would the child ever be innocent? Had he? Four paws painted with light cream found their way to the beach, automatically tracing the rocks laid out to underline the rich scent of a pack’s claim. The female was not hart to discover once he was there, yet she suited her surroundings well with her coal appearance.

The alpha pace was confident as he approached the still figure, but while he carried strength and dominance upon his shoulders, he was not one that sought to intimidate. .”Greetings, miss.” His tone could suggest a smile, but tranquillity ruled there. ”May I help you?”

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread