I think the wind could blow me away...
[html]

She seemed to respond immediately to his presence, and his head tilted slightly as he allowed lavender eyes to wash over her petite frame. Cinnamon ears slowly turned to lean towards his skull, but he did not have to wait for the woman’s reply. She was direct, indeed, but there was nothing wrong with that he supposed. White tipped tail danced behind his autumn form as he brought forth a smile to adorn his youthful face. He could detect that the woman was nervous, but he couldn’t really do much about that.

”Do you?” he wondered, smile lingering. She had granted him her name and he could only return the favour. ”I am Conor Soul, the alpha of Dahlia de Mai, whose borders we currently stand on.” She seemed to be in good shape taken the circumstances. Winter was closing in on these lands and it was becoming significantly more difficult to be a lone wolf. Dahlia was not in a dire need of members, but the Soul male would never turn away a stranger seeking accommodation.

”I’d be happy to oblige, though I’d like to know a bit more about you first. What do you have to offer in exchange for a home?” He was never hard on these things, as every individual had its strengths and weaknesses, but it would be useful to learn about this woman so that he could eventually place her in a role where she could shine.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread