Rembering the past...
[html]

OOC: Damn i HATE school!! sorry XD btw if i have any mistakes tell me plz!!

IC:

Sankara almost fell when Orin suddenly grabbed her wrist and started to drag her to who-knows-where. She was talking about how she wanted to find books so bad. Maybe she could help her with that. Finding her pencil wasn't an easy task, neither to find the paper. She let Orin guide her, through the forest. She heard her mumbling something about a 'Court'; by her tone, she realized that it was private, but still she was curious, so she decided to save it for another time.

"You are taking me where?" Sankara asked when Orin mentioned a 'book store'.

Finally they arrived to a village. The village itself was a proof that nature could take over anything; the buildings were all covered by bushes and climbing plants. Sankara had already been there in her search for drawing materials, but she had not seen all the buildings yet. Anyhow, she walked behind Orin as she sprinted towards one of the buildings. She looked really excited about teaching somebody how to do a task as simple as reading

"Orin, what's this place?"She said when she catched on a very excited Orin, who was now standing in the entrance of the building

[/html]

Messages In This Thread