Anthem of the Angels
[html]

OOC: Still need to know the rank you want cause art and writing are two different ranks ^^ also, if it is possible, make your threads longer, a lil bit more action views from your character as well as thoughts? sorry for the delay i haven't been feeling too great

Shaw watched the wolf with concern in his eyes as she coughed and mentioned she’d never been this weak… well best to get her in from the cold and fed, were his thoughts.

Well then I welcome you, we can get you smething to eat if you follow me.

He said as he headed towards their hunting lodge, going slow so that she could catch up if she was coming.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread