Nothing like Manual labor
[html]

yar!

Still slightly cautious eyes watched the younger wolf come toward him. Each of them seemed to be wary of the other which usually meant a good thing. Saluce nodded to his greeting finding the accent reminding him a bit of some of the wolves that had traveled through England. Eyes studied the youth, noticing his appearance and the complete lack of marks or anything else hinting at a hard life. The warrior could tell much just by looking at him, he had an easy life. This boy wasn’t a warrior, looked as though he’d never been in a fight either, and some part of him felt pity to see a relatively weak young male In front of him. With that body he had a lot of potential, could become a protector and provider with such a build but he hadn’t used any of his physical gifts… at least from the scene Saluce looked at.

Still though he was level headed enough to be cautious, and Saluce wasn’t in a bad enough mood to be dismissive so he humored him a bit as his question was asked. The behemoth very rarely answered a question as soon as it was asked; he’d make people wait for the answer, usually revealed more of their character. Blue orbs continued studying him before he smiled and cocked his head to the side and motioned at what he was working on.

“I’d love to chat but I’m a bit busy, if you’d like to help your welcome to. The log is rotten, and a danger to anyone using it as a bridge, Taking it down, then I’ll find another tree to fell as a bridge.” As with all things that Saluce ever did with younger male’s it was always a test. This one seemed like he needed to learn a lesson, needed something from him and manual labor always did the trick. As he walked back to the log he finally answered his question over his shoulder to the youth.

“It’s Saluce and I’m from Dahlia” he said before waiting to see if he took his offer.

<style type="text/css"> .sal b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b6ce; letter-spacing:1px; } .sal .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:375px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sal p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #464b5e} .sal {margin:0 auto; width:434px; background-color:#848483; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread