Demi MD [P-for aunt Nani!]
[html]

Then her aunt’s scent filled her nostrils as she heard her enter her little den. So far her den was more medical lab/meth lab then a home. For now she had two blankets to sleep on to keep herself from feeling the terrible cold and uncomfortable nature of the cave floor. Then Naniko was upon her prying into her business… seeking to steal her secrets (see what I did there?) A simple smile was offered up to her aunt before turning in her chair to address her.

“I’m working on medical Calculations, dosage rates verses body weight. Not only can I read Aunt, I can do Algebra as well” she smiled up to her, wondering if she would get praise for her accomplishments. Again it was all to keep from overdosing other wolves at least.. when not on purpose. Naniko like herself knew of darker arts, and while her Aunt was better at making natural poisons, she however was decidedly better at creating them in her lab. It added a two dimensional firepower to their arsenal. So as her pupil in some regards to more natural ways she sat respectful to her aunt and leader.

“What has you up tonight?” she asked innocently enough.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rottap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#000000}
.demi_rottap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#dcc34e}
.demi_rottap b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec5145; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.demi_rottap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread