Look to the past, tell me what you see
[html]

want to wrap it up?

His eyes widened at her words. Davyn thought, for a minute, perhaps he could find some paper. “Indeed, milady. I also draw. Let me know if you would, by any chance, like some art to decorate the bare walls of your home.” His fingers itched at the chance to draw and write again.

His talents had been frowned upon in his past, and his interest in history had been scorned. History and art never brought in a deer or elk for food, the alpha had claimed, and scored his art and books with his claws. That had been the first time Davyn had ever felt anger, but it wouldn't be the last.

"Milady, if it would be alright with you, I would like to ask you what Phoenix Valley looked like before you left. But first, I feel rather obliged to walk you home, as it is rather late. My curiosity can wait."

<style type="text/css">
.davynsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.davynsnow .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.davynsnow p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.davynsnow {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#EAEEF9; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/i5bp0h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 238px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread