M. Honey, I want you
[html]

Because I loves you! :3

She may have been the one who had started things with her surprises, but Princess was not going to be immune to his workings either. For a while he had been content to let her pull all the strings and to push all his buttons, but now she had started that maddening fire in him and he needed her more with every breath he took. Her scent was intoxicating, even more so than usual, and it filled his head up as he kissed her wherever his lips could reach. The loud moan he brought forth from her sent an electric chill down his spine and he lapped at her perfect breast with even more gusto, going so far as to even gently nibble at the sensitive flesh.

Her hands grabbed at his hair, tugging, and Haven growled in response to the slight pain. One of his hands worked to get the dress the rest of the way off of her. Arousing as the revealing garment was, it was nothing compared to Princess exposed in all of her beauty. Once the gown was gone his hand ran down her back and to her thigh, his claws lightly dragging against her soft skin. The Knight gripped his Princess' thigh tightly, and his tongue moved from her breast to lick up her chest to her neck again. "I need you," he said between panting breaths. He was aching for her, losing his mind to feel her warmth around him.

Haven fell back against the bed again, looking up at her, his breath taken away by the sight of her. One hand still on her thigh, the other moved to her hip. He needed to feel her. He needed it more than he thought he had ever needed anything before.

<style type="text/css">
.orangehills b {font-weight:bold; color:#D06A2B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.orangehills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.orangehills p {text-indent:25px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orangehills {margin:0 auto; width:423px; background-color:#FDF5F2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... eplain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBBC93; padding: 10px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DC9E66; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread