[M]A Soul's Taste of Corruption
[html]

I have a proposition: Maybe in the future, she can get revenge on Kemo? Like she’ll set a trap for him, and tie him up or something and torture him. Lol Something of the sort—let me know what you think. Btw- we never actually specified if it was day or night, but I’m going to make it day. Well, duskish now since this has been going on for a while.

As Kemo’s tongue slid across her cheek, her eyes shot open. Her pupils dilated in the daylight, and as his words reached her ear she growled loudly. How the FUCK am I supposed to be enjoying this?! She mumbled barely audibly, Even though I do like roughness… His knot was stuck inside of her, and she noticed with every movement he was pleasured more. She wanted to see his reaction to pleasure once more.
She dug her claws into his arm as if to lift herself up more, and pulled against him upwards. The knot was stuck, and it wasn’t going anywhere. His question remained unanswered, and that’s the way it was going to stay. She did, however, want to get just this one statement out to see how he reacted to it. Her guess was he was going to be prideful. So she asked anyway with a smile.

You’re evil.

Acts Speaks Thinks &Emphasizes

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
.axelle .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.axelle .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e395dd}
.axelle b {font-weight:bold; color:#73dd4d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axelle {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#7a1491; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3815/axelletop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread