Demi MD [P-for aunt Nani!]
[html]
shopping trip!

Demi smiled up to her aunt again before standing to embrace her. They hadn’t had much time to talk lately and today seemed like a good enough day to do some.

“I’ve devised a way to judge weight based on height and body type. For most drugs that should be enough, for the more dangerous one’s it’ll have to be more precise” she spoke softly, no hint of any malice in those words for she truly meant them. Demi would make sure her Aunt wouldn’t have any reason for her to repeat her mistakes in their previous pack. Ouija’s near fatal overdose had taught her a lesson in being prepared and that’s exactly what she was up to.

“It’s hard since I feel like I have to start over again. I don’t have half the things I need nor a quarter of the things I want” She was off in her own world, still recollecting some of what her Aunt had said about taking a trip down to Halifax. Visions of her last trip flooded her mind and she couldn’t help but let a small little grin escape her lips as those visions of Teddy flashed before her eyes. That male had given her a brief respite and pleasure in an otherwise dull world so far here. So another trip to Halifax with her Aunt sounded like quite a good idea.

“I’d love to goto Halifax as well. I need something more comfortable to sleep on the rock” she added with a hint of laughter “Maybe teddy will be a pack mule for the two of us? Or we can figure something else out?” she asked softly as she looked up to her taller Aunt. Maybe they could even look for some drugs or something else together.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rottap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#000000}
.demi_rottap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#dcc34e}
.demi_rottap b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec5145; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.demi_rottap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread