common side effects include
[html]

that would be hilarious. MMMM COUSIN LOVE XD

There was always a desire to procreate—to ensure his genes would live on. No jackals besides his sister had come this far north (with reason, as he had realized) and nobody in the clan had really been anything but family so far. He had made certain he was in control of himself, though. Needing to be cold was a part of being a healer for him. If he made any emotional connection to his patients, it would cost him a level headed decision.

This girl hardly looked the type to be able to make such choices, given her soft face and eyes. The fact she considered herself a gardener as opposed to an actual healer made Enkiel’s eyebrows furrow slightly. Maybe he was right. Almost as suddenly, though, the expression was gone and replaced with one a bit warmer—though it still did not meet his oddly cold, still eyes. “Yes. I’m better in practice than I am in here,” he added, as if to make up for her fault. “A lot of the plants I moved from the forest didn’t survive, unfortunately.”

<style>
.enky-falcon .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.enky-falcon p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.enky-falcon b {color:#b6c154; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.enky-falcon {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:3px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.enky-falcon .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread