there's only one life I know
[html]
niiice

A harsh life was almost a joke. Larkspur had been ignored, abused, starved, and almost burnt alive. Dahlia de Mai had been a refuge during Haku’s reign. The fire had shaken Larkspur to the core, but he would have stayed there had Conor not failed him ultimately. He was only glad that there was now a purpose in his life—Eris, and the children they would soon have.

Her attitude was dropped, thankfully. The burly wolf looked towards the west, where the sky was still dark. “’Cause I got a purpose here. Yer lot needs t’learn ‘bout what it means t’be a D’Angelo,” he added, thinking of Misery. She had given him a task, and at the very least, he could try and make some of these simple creatures what their heritage meant.

<style>
.larkspur-b02 p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.larkspur-b02 b {color:#C96812; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; font-weight:normal;}
.larkspur-b02-text {margin:0px 8px 24px 176px; padding:2px; width:262px; }
.larkspur-b02 {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... arksie.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4E4844; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000; min-height:293px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread