Past rainbows that lead to empty pots
[html]

Rendall was comforted by her friends touch. She had always been the closest thing to a mother to Ren since her's died a long time ago. But eve nat the warm welcoming touch Rendall's heart sank at the news of her friends pack. It reminded the blue wolfess of when she had been banished from her own pack. But the reunion with Vulcan had healed that wound. Though it still left a big scar. "I'm very sorry for your loss." She nuzzled the wolfess once more for comfort.

Tne her attention was called upon her travels. Alot of questions had come up as to where she had disapeared off to. "I first met up with my brother Vulcan. He took me in and brought me with on his travels all over the world. I've seen so many places I didnt know existed. He taught me how to trade, hunt, bargain, fish, sail, so many things and told me about my sisters. Yiska and Zeru. They're both in thier own packs with families. After about six months my brother left me and went to find his own family. The rest of the time I was on my own. At first I went to find Avery and my old pack. But I found the place they lived in abandoned. Burned to the ground, and everything was broken and such. So I left and continued to travel till I got home sick and came back here."

She looked over at Xeris. "Say....you want to come over to my place? I have deer meat simmering in the oven and all kinds of things I can show you that I've gotten from palces I've gone to." She smiled happily and nodded her head in the direction of the path that lead back to her cabin.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread