you can tell everybody
[html]

He did look rather pitiful with his paw like that. Saul was in his lupus form so Addison did tower over him a bit. She wondered how tall he would be if he were shifted; probably much, much taller than her. Both of her parents had been very tall luperci, so she wasn't sure why she'd been stuck with the short end of the stick (no pun intended). Her mind branched off of that thought to wonder about Grace once more, curious of what the girl would look like once she got bigger. Her sister's disappearance was really affecting her thoughts.

"It's ok. I bet you'd do the same for me if I was the one in your situation." She said. She kept a steady but slightly slower pace as they made their way toward the ranch. His story about the rabbit didn't make much sense to her. She didn't know why a wolf would choose to do something like that at all, especially in a pack like Dahlia de Mai. "I wonder who impaled that rabbit like that. When I was living there the pack was led by Haku Soul...he'd do something crazy like that."

They reached the ranch without too long. Her cabin was just outside of the ranch itself, but they would need to go to the barn first to get the supplies. "One sec." She pulled the gate open and then shut again, coming back with the medical kit. She wanted to take care of the cut as soon as possible, but had useful things like bottles of water and extra bandage in her cabin. She could see it from where they were at; it wasn't too far of a walk.

"My cabin's over here." Addi pulled the door open when they reached it, holding it open for him. Her living space was rustic but not without decoration; it had two bedrooms but it was obvious that she slept in the living room more often than anywhere else. She had many books and baubles from the human city up on shelves. Blankets and pillows lay all over the couch and recliners, some drooping down to the floor, and she tossed them into a pile onto one of the chairs. In her fireplace embers were still glowing and with a few pieces of wood and a couple of sparks it was going again.

Her claws clicked on the wood floors as she walked about, picking a few things up. Grace's toys still littered the floor near the fireplace and she scooted them out of the way with her foot, sitting down in one of the recliners and reaching for a bottle of water that was on a nearby side table. "Paw, please."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread