Joining
[html]

Horray, we can almost be done! Big Grin

Despite the surprise in her reaction, Enkiel remained as still as he had before. She fell, and at his uncle’s rise, the jackal bent over the white woman. He pressed one ear to the back of her chest and listened. It sounded as if her breathing was being constructed by something odd, but it was not solid. He frowned, listening to her breathing, and lifted her up with both his arms.

While his face remained calm, he gingerly touched her throat, seeing if there was anything odd there. He found nothing. Lifting her up with a grunt, he moved back towards the warm rock (though the air was warm around them) and set her down as lightly as he could. Despite his size, she was underweight and feather-light. “I don’t know what she has,” he said, speaking to his uncle. “Nor do I believe she does. I would like to try and treat her, but I doubt she can move from this place. If you and I are still fine, I don’t believe it would be a threat to Inferni.” At least not yet. He looked down to the woman, dark eyes studying her face. “Would you be willing to let me try and find out what ails you?”

<style>
.enky-falcon .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.enky-falcon p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.enky-falcon b {color:#b6c154; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.enky-falcon {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _table.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:3px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-familyConfusederif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.enky-falcon .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread