time consumer
[html]

For our last thread, what would you like to say the outcome was? Hybrid scuffed him up, but Andrezej ran away when the going got tough?

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

He had watched him for only a few minutes before deciding he had to act. Although he had attacked Andrezej already, and left what he hoped would be some mighty fine scars, it seemed as though the child did not learn. He was finding the boy to be more of a nuisance than anything, and his disregard of the borders was impudent, if not plain stupid. Hybrid would have his head one day, just wait. It was not so much that he had a personal grudge against the boy (for he did; he had many reasons to hate him), but Andrezej was becoming a danger to the clan. His inability to accept his own defeat made him even more annoying. Hybrid would remove him from the borders once more, and kill him, too. Now that Gabriel had his own puppies to care for, Hybrid knew such actions would be acceptable.

Hybrid stalked around behind the other, moving quickly in his Secui form. He was not much larger, still small by all means, but the increase in speed was what he would need. His Secui form also offered him more strength, which would be vastly useful. He hardly cared that the boy was only in his Lupus form - he cared nothing for playing 'fair.'

Hybrid moved silently, at the last moment, moving so that rather being right behind Andrezej, he was at the boy's side, jumping, and aiming to break the boy's neck in one shot. He would use every dirty trick, everything he had learned to take the boy down as quickly as possible. It didn't matter now, for he was ready to rip the boy to shreds for everything he had done.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread