dig a tunnel
[html]

ooc;; <333

Muscles flexed and strained as he hammered at the wall. The physical labour this involved was exhillerting and he enjoyed the adrenaline pumping through his veins. It made him feel rather manly about what he was doing. Showers of dust had cascaded down his back and head, turning his usually midnight fur dusty and grey. There were a few cracks showing in the wall and he could hear the hollow booming on the other side that said his new home was just a few inches of rock away. He was throwing all his energy into ripping down this wall, but he knew he needed to be careful about what parts he knocked down. He only wanted to make a doorway right now and didnt exactly fancy bringing down the whole cave system as he was doing so. With a brief break in his hammering Teddy had just moments to prepare as an angry Demi marched down the tunnel towards him.

"Hello Titch"

He greeted before her words had even sunken in. When they had however, he allowed a wicked grin to slip over his lips. Blue eyes travelled very slowly up and down her body, disappointment settling in thier depths when the baggy hoodie failed to reveal the curves he had been all over a few days ago. Despite being covered in rock dust and sweating and panting, Teddy still managed to be turned on by the little pixie in front of him. He cocked his head to the side, reaching out to dart a small kiss on her jawbone before drawing his head back quickly. She looked mad. And from her attire it appeared she had been sleeping. It was a shame she hadnt come searching for him before she's visited her bedroom, Teddy would have like to have joined her.

"Trying to create my humble abode. But really beautiful, you could have asked me to join you before you got comfortable in your bed- you know I could have made the whole sleeping business much more enjoyable!"

His voice was deep and low and he grinned softly in her direction. Blue eyes glazed slightly as he remembered their journey to Halifax. The comfortable room they had fallen upon. Tail flashing behind him, he paused for a moment before swinging the hammer over his head and hitting the wall again. It appeared the strength he put behind his blows was working, for after the fourth hit a larg crack appeared in the wall. It would be only a matter of time before there was an opening big enough for him to get through and clear away the wall.

word count;; 439

"speech"

<style type="text/css">
.teddysword b {font-weight:bold; color:#292421; letter-spacing:1px; }
.teddysword .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.teddysword p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.teddysword {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#5F4C23; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/fnrfag.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 253px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5E2605; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread