Achieving Abilities
[html]<style type="text/css">#lilianaaugust1{width:430px; margin:auto;background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... liana1.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom; border:5px solid #bfb4a2;}#lilianaaugust1 b{font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif; color:#000000;}#lilianaaugust1 p{color:#5a4534; font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; margin-top:0px;}#lilianaaugust1 i{float:right;}</style>

OOC: <3

Liliana listened to Dawali as he explained to her about the herbs and that he wasn’t sure as to what they would be like on the other animals, she’d have to find out that on her own… she dearly wished she could read as she knew the humans kept information on such things but she wasn’t even able to understand one letter that was written in the books.

I figured not everything would be the same, especially since we are meat eaters and they eat plants, but anything I can get I think would help greatly.

She said, the thought of experimenting was daunting to her, she wasn’t one t want to kill one of her own horses on accident, but she wouldn’t if she played her cards right, and if she understood the nature of the plants then she’d know what to do. He was doing a good job at explaining the nature of the plants had on wolves and hoped whatever information she did get would come in handy.

I honestly don’t know how to prepare poultice, could you show me?

She wasn’t sure if he could, but if he was able to, then he would be of great help to her, even learning how to prepare the medicines would get her further along then she had been before.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread