But the dawn is breakin'
[html]
Most nights, usually when he was trying to fall asleep, Conri would lay and think about the past. It was funny to think back on some parts of it, mostly those that involved Naniko. He always tried so hard to do things for her or because of her, he wanted her to be happy and to never ever hate him, when in reality it all seemed like events that would be considered courting to some. Perhaps it was, maybe he started early because he had those kinds of feelings for her and just didn't understand them back then. Whatever it was, he was glad that they had turned in to what he and Naniko now shared. A day hadn't gone by yet that Conri ever thought he and Naniko weren't meant to be together.

Conri settled himself to the ground just as Lucifer did, curling his legs over one another and pulling them close. He smiled then, at the comment about he and Naniko. "I've always thought that I'm pretty lucky." Even through all the months that he was gone, Naniko still loved him, he was a fool to have ever doubted her. "You and Deuce seem to be going well for yourselves also." He commented, though only slightly aware of the problems that they had before. "Children and Grand Children already and all." He'd known they were to have children by the simple fact that he'd visited Deuce while she was pregnant, though he hadn't known much about Dierdre, it had been so long since he'd seen her.

"That's one of the reasons that you'd be best for it. You want everyone to be fed well and you don't seem to have any qualms about hunting." The red hybrid nodded his head then, reinforcing his words. "We'll try and get some hunters to work under your command of course, but until then if you ever need help hunting, I'll aid you." As a Leader, Conri knew he couldn't just pass off the work on to everyone else. It was his job to help care for them all also.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread