Far from home
[html]

OOC: short post /sadface

She’d been so worried where she was that she didn’t notice much else than that she was alone right now… and that scared her, far away AND alone. She whimpered again but as she was about to turn around and try to find her way back she heard a familiar voice, though she rarely saw the woman she remembered her from early. She grinned knowing the sandy lady would be able to help her and take her home… when she was ready, because now she was feeling ten times braver. She now wanted to explore this place… now that she wasn’t alone.

Aunty Anann!! I was just looking around… I got lost

It was hard for her to admit that she had dme something that she should be embarrassed about but she had to, to explain herself, she started wagging her tail and smiled at Anann.

Come on, you can help me!

She knew if she gave Anann the time of day she’d bring Arnette right home, but now she wasn’t going to want to, she wanted to see what was in the buildings, be them occupied or not. She sniffed along the ground taking in all the new scents as she hurried into the village. Soon she disappeared in a house, one that didn’t smell of wolves, but she waited near the doorway for Anann to come, she didn’t want the sandy wolf to lose her so then she’d have to find a way home by herself.

<style type="text/css">
.arnette02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#63ae5b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #ffffff; }
.arnette02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d1a6; text-align:center;}
.arnette02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.arnette02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ette02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #495342; padding: 150px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d1a6; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.arnette02-border1 {width:464px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.arnette02-line1 {width:432px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dbe8d3; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread