[M] I can only tell you what it feels like
300+[html]

its your fault

His hands, once freed, wasted no time in finding her body. Producing light moans as they roamed, caressing her breasts and coming to an eventual rest at her hips. Oh those wonderful, wonderful hands. From the strength of his grip to his softest, gentle caress, she loved it all. She surrendered to the moment and the guiding force of his hold on her hips. Letting her body move as it willed, driven by instinct and lust. "Oh Anatoliy..oh yes!" She hissed feeling his fingers press into her flesh as he forced her down harder and harder. "Oh, yes." Golden fingers clutching his fur as he stopped suddenly, her own wave of pleasure crashing over her again. Her legs trembled under her as she panted, looking down at him with half lidded eyes, grinning like a fool.

She pressed her cheek into his hand; her own hand coming up to hold it there. Glad that she had closed her eyes at the touch, as she was unable to keep her ears from falling back at the words. Oh how she wished she could believe them. Any man might murmur such a thing after what they had just done. She hesitated, choosing her words carefully before she spoke. Hoping to keep from hurting him with her reaction. Letting her hand fall away from his she gave his muzzle a lick and nuzzled his cheek. "I have never felt for another what I feel for you, Anatoliy," she paused. "If that is truly how you feel, I ask you tell me again, when you are not basking in the glow of..what we have just done." The words felt cruel and harsh coming off her tongue and she did not mean for them to thus. "Then, maybe, I'll return the words." Surprised at the realization that she did, in fact, love him. She shouldn't have been.

<style type="text/css">
.anannl2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8EADD; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #C79975; }
.anannl2-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.anannl2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anannl2 {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#EACAB1; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... annl2r.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A8764E; padding: 10px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F5E35; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread