A change in stature
[html]

+3 ooc: I tried lol, hopefully it's worthy, i don't think so but i can't do much better cause i faiiill

Niro didn’t normally leave his packlands at night, but it was one of those nights where he wanted to see how much he could do with his birds. He had not worked Marahute at all that day, so it wasn’t like he was stretching her endurance in any way, but he wanted to see how well she could do in a night scene… He could see her as she flew up in the nights sky, but he couldn’t see her well, and he had to keep his eyes on her at all times as she flew to scout. It did not take her long to start circling something though… but the way she was doing it looked urgent, and not something she was taught for prey, Niro started running towards her, his ears perked for sounds and eyes scanning ahead of him… it wasn’t before he was nearly on top of Marahute that he heard an agonizing cry… someone was in trouble. He ran faster, hoping that whoever was being hurt wasn’t in too much danger, he’d help, yes, but he would rather not fight, as he came upon the scene, he could see a young wolf, part ways between two of her forms, crying, was this her first change?

Hey, hey, come on, you need to finish the change,

He said, he could see she’d been camping here… or trying to, he frowned remembering his own change… it had not been pleasant the first time either, he hurried to her… well it wasn’t much of a place for a fire, he found some twigs and brush and dead leaves, and lit them, with a deft hand… something he’d learned since he was a pup left alone with his sister, then he hurried to the young woman,

Are you ok? You need to calm down, let the change happen…

He could tell she was trying to prevent it, though he didn’t know why, but he wanted to encourage her before she hurt herself, both physically and mentally. He did not know who she was nor did he need to care he just wanted to see the young woman get through this with little pain as possible.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread