The rose and the thorn.
[html]

omg, noe, i'm SO sorry for the wait!

"Not at all!" Skye exclaimed, giggling at the thought of her tricking Bangle into getting a new house for free. "Like I said, it's not mine, but if you want to pay the former owner..." She collapsed into laughter, thinking of Bangle trying to give a gift to a long gone human in return for the house. She thought that since the houses were here, usable, and free, why shouldn't they use them? They weren't the humans' anymore, certainly.

Skye then followed the coywolf into the house, where they looked around a bit. It was very nice, and the tree seemed to have provided great shelter from storms; the house was in excellent conditions, despite the wear and tear the other houses surrounding it have endured. It was wise to pick this one, she realized, even though it was made of wood. It was very clean and new. Except...

There was a little scurrying noise underneath some of the wood. "I believe we 'ave an unwanted guest 'ere...Come out, come out, wherever ya arrreeee... I got som'n you might liiiiiike.." she heard Bangle say, while he drew his knife. She looked out warily. It could be something harmless - like a garden snake or a mouse - but it could also be something dangerous. She put her hand on her own dagger, ready if danger was afoot.

<style type="text/css">
.skyebook2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:45px; padding-right:40px; color:#000000}
.skyebook2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 3px 1px 3px; margin:0px;}
.skyebook2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:50px; padding-right:50px; color:#79341c}
.skyebook2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2630a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyebook2 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-image:url(http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/800/skyemid2.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:repeat; padding: 1px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread