Past rainbows that lead to empty pots
[html]

ooc: short post is short. :|

The white wolfess listened intently to her friend's tale, after nodding solemnly in response to her apology. She was eager to discuss something other than her own story. Rendall detailed her meeting with her brother and then told how she couldn't find her own former pack either. "Well, it is good that you got to see your brother," Xeris replied. "I'm sorry that you could not find your old pack. Hopefully they just moved on somewhere else." Rendall did not appear to be as upset by this as Xeris had been over her own family, but Xeris still remained solemn.

The blue-tinted wolfess then asked if Xeris wanted to come along to her cabin. Xeris smiled warmly. "I would love to. You lead the way." Xeris remembered that Rendall had previously lived with DaVinci, back when she was still much younger. It was an odd thought in her mind that her friend was now living on her own and had gone on such adventures by herself.

<style type="text/css">
.xercount b {font-weight:bold; color:#292929; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xercount .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xercount p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xercount {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#CECECE; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/j964xs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#696969; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread