we are all just prisoners here, of our own device
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: Finally
Amaranth was lost in though. She was thinking about the day on the beach when she saw her mom. Was her mom worried about her really or did it not matter to her. Amaranth looked at the the green eyed feline. Stroking his head she sighed. She didn't see her dad around so she was getting ready to leave.

looking at the horse again she jumped a little when her fathers voice ran in her head. Looking towards the sound she smiled. "Father" She said smiling running over to the window. "Its so good to see you. I wanted to tell you about Niro and I." she said. Not thinking her mother had probably already told him. She said as she looked at him with a wide grin. She couldn't wait to just sit and talk to him. It had been so long since she had seen him. She had to go and see strel to have new clothes made some time but for now she was wanting to just talk with her dad. Though she felt like her clothes had become a little small. How have you been dad? Hows mom? I mean I don't care really how she is but last I saw her she looked odd like something was on her mind. She said looking at him. She shouldn't care about her mother.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread