grass is greener
[html]

My next post will nooooot take this long. >.< I have been dead for Lolita lately, not sure how to get it back. =/

Lolita watched her ramnbuctious daughter as she inspected the stranger, who was not quite a stranger any longer, but her attention was caught by the questioning way he addressed her. "I am Lolita Monroe. My apologies," she replied. The Monroe matriarch had thought she had introduced herself, but it seemed that she had skipped over that part without realizing it. A lot had been going on in her life as of late, so she supposed that it was acceptable, at least in her own eyes, that she would forget something like introducing herself.

"Poppy, Foxglove, come play with me and Saul!" Magnolia shouted excitedly, her tail wagging. "Please show us a game, mister Saul!" Poppy looked up at her mother uncertainly. She loved her mother so dearly; she wasn't sure if she really wanted to go and play with her sister and the older pup, though her mother nudged her towards them. "Go play, Poppy, and you too, Foxglove," she said gently. "Okay, momma!" the little red and white girl agreed, and with Foxglove tagging after her warily, she hopped to where her sister was wagging her tail excitedly, waiting for Saul to tell them what game they would be playing.

"Lolita.""Magnolia.""Poppy.""Foxglove."

<style type="text/css">
.babyducks b {font-weight:bold; color:#B1715A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.babyducks b.Magnolia {color:#9CAAB3;}
.babyducks b.Poppy {color:#60171B;}
.babyducks b.Foxglove {color:#F4F19D;}
.babyducks-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.babyducks p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.babyducks {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#FCFEFD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... uckies.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #262626; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#8A7A7B; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.babyducks-line1 {width:370px; border-bottom:1px solid #8A7A7B; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread