A Visit
[html]

<style type="text/css">
#marschristmas {width:410px; background-color:#48342b; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... /mars1.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px; margin:auto;}
#marstext {padding:15px; padding-bottom:450px; font-family:; size: 1em; line-height:1.2em; text-align:justify; color:#c8b18c;}
#marstext i, #marstext b {color:#30599d;}</style>

ooc: don't ask me why I put my siggy on top of my table, just seemed like it would fit there... xD wc: 509

bic:
The illegitimate Russo man held his icy blue gaze on the woman, mismatched ears taking in the sound of her voice as she had talked about how she was just thinking about him. Mars gave a crooked half-smile and he looked down at Vox's mane. Black finger would twirl the stallion's black mane hair between the man's fingers. How coincidental. were the only two words to quietly pass his American lips. The American wolfdog had curled the tip of his tail, out of habit as he sat there, mounted upon his steed. shy icy eyes would then move back on the woman, the man noticing how she had looked now, different from back then, not in the sense to where she looked completely like a different person, but now she looked full. her fur was growing out for the winter, curves being draped with beautiful white fur, and the pink dreads and tail still as bright as ever. She was a unique looking girl, even if her colors were not true to her. She played with her fur before she spoke to him again, asking him how he knew she had not been with the court anymore. The American would open his mouth to speak, to answer, but then she had moved on to speak some more. it would then dawn on him that she was not really asking the question, just being silly with him. He forgot that she was like this. What a silly little girl she was.

He was uninterested when she had talked about her brother, simply because he and her brother did not have too much in common. Orin had been the one of the two that Mars could relate to, simply because both beings were extremely artistic. Niro was different than the two, and Mars picked that up right away. Mars didn't care for her brother, nor did he condemn the man. Mars, out of politeness, had stayed silent for the duration of her speech. He was not bored though, he listened to every word and memorized every syllable that she spoke. He watched her mouth as she spoke, and when she had stopped, it had been on a particular name that had caused the man's mismatched ears to twitch. His head would cock to the right. Cercatori D’Arte? What's so special about it? the man asked simply, as he pushed his left leg over to the right side and he pushed his body from the horse's and he landed on his feet with a soft click of his claws against the concrete. The Russo would stand stand up in front of the woman, and he would stuff his hands within his jacket pockets. Mars let his eyes fall back on the woman again, a small grin stretching over his maw. This was perhaps a small indication that the man was happy to see the woman, for he slightly was. His tail even gave a curled wag, even though it would quickly be stopped by Mars willing it too hard to do so.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread