Baa Baa Black Sheep
[html]

OOC: lalala wc:365

So is that what you call a getaway?
Tell me what you got away with, cause I've seen more spine in jellyfish
More guts in 11 year-old kids.

The woman had spoken promptly, almost enough to make the man flinch back, but he didn't instead he just stood there rather calmly. Her words were about how they were gifts for him. Mars was really confused all of a sudden, both of his ears fell flat on his head as the rope and package were given to him. Mars swallowed hard, and he looked at her nervously from behind those glasses before he had sucked it up and stood tall once more. He tried to speak twice without anything coming out before he cleared his throat and tried once more. Uhm.. Thanks... the man finally got the words to come out. He looked at the meat and then the sheep, whom 'baa'ed at him and sniffed at his leg. I'm sorry I have nothing to give to you, Miss Addison...But I'm not bothered by you visiting...So I don't think the pack would mind... the man quietly spoke to the woman, the warm breath turning cold in the air. Then again, Mars was the lowest ranked man in the pack at the moment and he pretty much had no say in anything at the moment. He guessed that he'd just take the punishment if anyone cared about the gift-barer visiting.

She'd been staring at him, when he'd been doing the same to her. He'd been staring at her because she was staring at him though, and soon she had explained why she had been staring. She hadn't seen his fur pattern before. Mars himself had seen things that were similar to his own face back in Fresno, mostly straight dog hybrids, but never really wolves. It was weird that he was one of those hybrids to be weird and have something like the dogs but be a wolf as well. Mars took his finger and flipped his glasses up away from his blue eyes, letting them be shown for the first time in this conversation. Yes. They are natural... I uhm..am part dog. the man responded before he let his sunglasses fall back over his icy blue eyes.

uhm..You aren't from around here either, huh? I'm pretty new myself... he spoke to the woman.

<style type="text/css">
.marssong .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.marssong .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#794603}
.marssong b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #fff 2px 1px 1px; color:#e55d00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.marssong {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffc223; background-image:url(http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1421/table1top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread