Take me on a magic carpet ride
The black wolfess' calm and welcoming nature allowed for Arorun to relax a little. He walked over closer to Anya, tyring to better judge her expression. She seemed glad. Arorun was about to speak, but stopped himself when he saw another wolf walking over and sitting next to Rendall. He recognized him as Jefferson Soul, the leader of the pack that lives in Phoenix Valley, thanks to Anya's description. Arorun felt tense, not sure of himself, but a nudge from Anya forced him to speak. Ears pinned back, head low, with his gaze near the ground he began to introduce himself. "Hello Sir, my name is Arorun Cindermane. I came here from the far north, looking for a home. I, um, we were simply passing through your territory on our way to join a pack farther south. Anya is my guide, and she has said nothing but good things about you and Phoenix Valley and I felt it was worth coming with her to visit." Arorun paused for a moment as the wind picked up slightly. "If it is alright with you Sir I would like to continue following Anya as she gives me a sort of tour."

Remembering that Rendall had greeted him earlier Arorun turned to her and smiled slightly. "And hello Rendall, nice to meet you." Silently he waited for the lead wolf to speak, hoping he had made a good impression.

Messages In This Thread