Nothing like Manual labor
[html]

table © Noelle
ooc: slow reply ;;

He could feel the other male appraising him with those cool blue eyes. Caillen didn't like the feeling of being inspected, as if the older stranger was looking for some terrible flaw in him that he didn't know about yet. Whatever it was, it seemed he must have passed some test and failed some test, for although the grey-pelted brute did not speak harshly to him, he turned away without answering the question.

Caillen's outstretched hand hovered uselessly in the air for a moment, before he hastily dropped it to his side, feeling foolish.

As the older male spoke, the youth's floppy and erect ear pricked forward eagerly. It was refreshing to hear a voice that wasn't his own. Two weeks of solitude had been more than enough for a social creature such as he; the loneliness was quickly becoming unbearable. The brute's brisk reply had the boy momentarily stunned that he'd been so openly rejected whilst giving the opportunity to help simultaneously. Whatever sort of mind tricks this fellow was playing were clearly working. The slate wolfdog stepped forward.

"Yes, I would... I'll be happy tae help. Yes." He said to the male's retreating back, feeling slightly unshaken by this peculiar situation. However, it was somewhat reassuring to be spoken to so bluntly. Caillen had suffered from enough word-games to last him a lifetime. Ears flicked forward again to hear the male's name and pack, given casually over one shoulder as though he'd been intending to answer the youth's question all along. Saluce, from Dahlia. As with all he had met, the peculiarly colored wolfdog committed the male's name and scent to memory, before stepping up quickly to walk with the other. To show his respect for the age boundary between them, Caillen kept his head slightly lowered - The two males were pretty much equal in height, so it wasn't difficult to keep his head lower, as it usually was for the gentle giant. "What would you hae me do, Mister Saluce? I dinnae have an axe..."

<style type="text/css">
.Caillen_bird b {font-weight:bold; color:#92ca99; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #63b591; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Caillen_bird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Caillen_bird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Caillen_bird {margin:0px auto; width:346px; background-color:#1b2e4c; border:2px solid #1f2252; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bdb2a1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread