Take me on a magic carpet ride
[html]

They had come simply to visit? Strange, since every other resurfacing face from Valley past had opted to stay immediately upon returning, but Jefferson made no open qualms. Anya herself seemed to have changed little and her comrade seemed friendly enough; he was looking for a home, he said, and Jefferson could only assume Phoenix Valley might be it. Would that mean Anya would be returning as well? He didn't mention it aloud, but the girl's return concerned him more than Arorun's.

"Well, if you come back deciding to stay, we'll talk about it then," the cyclops said, shrugging his shoulders. "I see no reason to turn you away as of now. And Anya, you know you're always welcome back here as well. I hope you'll consider it." If they were touring, Jefferson hadn't the slightest idea what she had in mind.

<style>
.jefocean p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefocean b {color:#6189a6; font-size:12px;}
.jefocean {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#adc2d0; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2e4251; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; width:500px; background-color:#D8E2E9; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ftable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:155px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread