A house to call a home.
[html]

OOC: you can play like they walk to the house <3

Shawchert moved through the wood and picked out a few pieces that were good, there wasn’t even any warping on them, which made him satisfied, they’d found a good stash here, though he wished all were good, but with age and time, things couldn’t stay good for long and he was glad that he’d come here and found what he could or they would all have been exposed longer to the elements.

A carpenter? Hmmm

He paused leaning on the few boards he had himself, that were only slightly taller than he was….

I guess because I never wanted to be without a roof over my head… well I just love carving and this came natural to me.

He said, then picked up the boards he had and moved them to the front of the store. He found an old bag that did have mold on it, but he wanted to transport the tools and nails they needed to get things fixed up, he looked over at Bangle and spoke.

You coming? Lets get your house all fixed up!

He said over at the open door and moved out heading towards his friend’s house.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread