There's dog crap on my shoe! >:[
[html]

+3 OOC: that shall give us a good incentive to go further into the building Big Grin

Niro could not help but feel horrible as the woman fell down in what seemed like a quick yet slow motion fall, though Niro hurried closer to her he didn’t get too close as he’d scared her, she could lash out at him in anger that he’d given her such a fright. He did see her start to look at her hand and he saw the red, in an instant he felt even worse his hand went to his belt, the only decoration on him besides his bracelet, to one of the pouches, that held gauze for such an occasion, though he thought of hunting accidents or something like that. He moved closer to her.

Here this should help, may I take your hand?

He asked holding out his own for her to place her wounded one on, he was sure she could do it herself, but one handed and being precise didn’t always go hand in hand… He hped that she would trust him enough so that he could take her hand and fix the mess he’d made.

I really didn’t mean to frighten you, I was surprised is all, is there any way I can make it up to you?

He asked, looking at the fem worried he’d hurt her and offended her. he had forgotten about Marahute who was on his shoulder, she flapped her wings, making a small sharp noise and flew off his shoulder, deeper into the building. Niro wasn’t too concerned right now but his heart leapt as the bird flew away. He wanted to go after her, but he also wanted to tend to the female. It was a hard choice but he knew his bird could take care of herself it wasn’t like there was anyone else and one that would eat raptors for lunch. At least he hoped not…

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread