dig a tunnel
[html]

ooc;; coming right up matt dear <333

Teddy could tell that his amazing whit and charm was bouncing off the female with little to no effect. Unlike most wolves who would have given up at this point, Teddy saw only a challenge that needed to be overcome. It didnt exactly register in his mind that he had slept with her a few days ago and that what he was acting like now probably seemed to her to be a reflection of that. If he had only just met her today he would have been exactly the same. Still, he was a very good body language reader and he concealed the grin of triumph as he read in her posture that he had really aggrivated her. It was funny to him that she would be annoyed at him before making his own home. However, her angry words cut through his arrogent brain once more. Sly smile crept over his muzzle as she mentioned sleeping.

"I'm offened you didnt wait for me- I would have loved to come and sleep with you. And by someone, I assume you mean yourself? Well I'm sorry darlin' but I'm not taking the time out of my day to molly coddlge your sleeping patterns."

He told her firmly. If she hadnt meant herself when she meant telling someone, how could it possiblyt have made any difference? He wasnt sure what kind of a pack Demi thought she had signed up for, but Teddy wasnt going to go around and ask each member of this pack whether he could hack out a bit of wall. It was a ridiculous concept and she was sjust being prissy about it. He was just about to turn to ripping out part of the wall once more when she threatened him. The growl slipped from his lips before he had time to censor it and his blue eyes narrowed as he turned his face towards her. Now that the growl was out there he allowed it to deepened, flashing his fangs in her direction. However, he didnt have time to say anything to her and she walked off in a huff.

Anger coursed through him as the threat settled in. Although he was in no way scared of her, he found it pitiful that she had to rely on her potions to get her anywhere in life. He had weapons yes, but he was an accomplished fighter with his own claws and teeth before he had mastered any blade or axe. He could, apparently, stand on his own to defend himself whereas she had to use her own little potions to hide behind. A sneer twisted his lips and he watched her go. Bringing his arm back, Teddy went to lash out his anger on the wall. He missed the solidity of the wall, instead his knuckles scrape through the larger hole. Sharp bits of rock wrenched up his forearm as he stumbled forward, creating a cut on the top of his lower arm. A smal grunt of pain came to his lips as he brought his arm back to inspect the damage.

"Arg shit"

He murmered, taking note of the four deep cuts on each of his knuckles as well as the cut on his lower arm. It wasnt too deep, but deep enough to start seeping blood onto the floor. He glanced back at Demi's retreating form, unable to ask for help but cursing himself as his arm started to throb. He really should keep his anger in check.

word count;; 583

"speech"

<style type="text/css">
.teddysword b {font-weight:bold; color:#292421; letter-spacing:1px; }
.teddysword .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.teddysword p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.teddysword {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#5F4C23; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/fnrfag.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 253px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5E2605; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread