Tales of old
[html]

I can make it work Wink 300+

Wherever her mind had wandered to, she was quite swept away by it. This was clear from the startled way her eyes popped back open once he sat next to her. She was not flustered for long though, seeing it was him. The smile that she offered had such sadness behind it and it made him all the more concerned. Her words spoke of a difficult horse and while that may have been true, there was clearly more to her sorrow than that. Before questioning her right off though, he waited to see if she would volunteer a deeper answer on her own once she relaxed more. Her body leaned against him and he felt that now familiar warmth fill his chest. Nayati loved it when they could be close like this.

Liliana's voice rose again. There was no further answer to her mood, but she said she was fine and this time her smile was more convincing. The Utina smiled warmly back down at her. Maybe there was no need for him to worry, and if she was feeling better now he shouldn't wish to bring her back to the darker place she had been moments before. "If the horse gives you more trouble, let me know. I cannot have them putting a frown on your lovely face." Nayati was nowhere near as skilled with the horses as she was, and if Liliana could not handle him then it was likely none could. His words were meant as a comfort though.

Pale blue eyes looked into the leaping flames for a few silent moments before he recalled the tune that she had been humming before he had interrupted her quiet reverie. "That was a nice song that you were humming. I have never heard it before." Nayati remembered fondly the little tunes that his mother would sing to him as a child, perhaps it was one that Liliana's mother had sung to her.

<style type="text/css">
.onawawinter b {font-weight:bold; color:#163E51; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.onawawinter-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.onawawinter p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.onawawinter {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#080808; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... erpuma.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #313439; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#CACCCA; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread