Demi MD [P-for aunt Nani!]
[html]
baaaahhh I leave in a day!

Demi crunched her face in thought to her aunt’s words. Halifax was quite a walk from here and they would have to carry all their finds back. The little women didn’t feel very much like working her butt off today. She let herself sigh before looking back up at her aunt, wondering if there were any small human encampments around here close by they could pillage.

“is there anywhere close? Not sure I want to carry everything back so far” she replied. Truthfully the girl had always been worrisome with her physical strength. Never had she been able to do much other then catch random small prey objects, heavy lifting was something she had never been able to accomplish. Though she never admitted it, because she rarely gave anyone the satisfaction of telling them a weakness of hers, it was that and it was a fear of hers that she couldn’t offer anything other than a healing hand or a vial of poison to the pack.

“We could though, work together on our collections? Bring them together for now… At least until the spring? Who knows when we might need some of our more secretive concoctions?” she asked up at her. Her stash was poorly stocked, she had already planted a crop of mushrooms in the back of the cave, but otherwise she’d have to get cooking on some of her more modern drugs and other things. Knowing her Aunt’s stash would likely have suffered as well as Demi’s it made sense.

“Plus I do have some of my Last batch of Vision Dust. Not as potent as last years but still gives you a good trip. That is if you’re looking for something to do whilst you aren’t barking out orders” she giggled at the last part, she never would look at her Aunt as a mean superior but she never really had treated her as anything but an Aunt to her.

<style type="text/css">
.demi_rottap .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#000000}
.demi_rottap .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:14px; padding:11px; color:#dcc34e}
.demi_rottap b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec5145; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.demi_rottap {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#d87837; background-image:url(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9306/demirotap.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #461907; padding: 0px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#916e5e; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread