time consumer
[html]
[ooc] and as you're falling down

That sounds like a perfect outcome to me. Big Grin

[bic] could i hear you scream?

His paws pressed firmly into the sand as he walked, disregard written all over his face, though his intentions were not entirely readable. His attempt to get at Gabriel's children the first time had been thwarted by the mother, and Andrezej wore scars as if they were clothing; his body, even though he hadn't even yet seen a year, was criss-crossed with them. They were all fairly recent, mostly from his scuffle with Hybrid, and while he did walk so boldly into Inferni lands, Andre had no desire to come across the hybrid again. There were too many associations there that he was not favouring greatly, one being the fact that the bastard had tried to harm him, and the other being that exhilaration was no small deal in his presence.

That, in itself, was unspoken for. The boy would've been as quick to run to Hybrid as he was to run from him, and that was all a matter of following that feeling, that masochistic desire, over cowardice. For if he went to Hybrid, he would be ripped apart at the seams, and if he ran from, then his end would simply be prolonged. He had no troubles prolonging it but knowing that it had an end, knowing that someone wanted to finish it before he was done what he needed to do, that wasn't acceptable.

But he wasn't a little coyote any more. At eight months, Andrezej was quite large, building mass up from Laruku's side of the family and pulling it in to himself. When Hybrid was at his side, he yelped, snarling bitterly as the weight of the large male fell upon him, but he didn't collapse immediately. His legs locked like pillars and he shook viciously, attempting to dislodge the man, before toppling to his side. He twisted there, yowling as his feet came up and he attempted to kick at the Secui.

Get the fuck off me, Hybrid, he snarled bitterly, you don't even know what you're doing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread