Frost Bitten toes, and frost nipped ears.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

Aw! It makes me all wiggly with happiness ^^

His ears heard the silence that seemed to echo throughout the manor. The sound of the wind the only thing to come to his ears, but the moment the door behind him clicked shut, the sound of sudden movement caught his attention. He felt like a child once more sneaking about where he shouldn't. It was his mother, rushing at him before he could even form a real thought. Her words, spoken in pure emotion. It seemed the only time she spoke her native tongue was in times like this. He couldn't believe the change that had gone on in the time he was gone. She seemed thinner, or was it his eyes playing tricks on him. Or was he stronger? His arms wrapped around her tightly as he whispered in his maturing voice, "Mi sei mancato, anche ..." The tuxedo 'brute' rarely ever spoke italian, but it wasn't hard for him to do so. It was like a first language to him, and yet he rarely found anyone to speak it too other than family, and even then it wasn't something he did often.

With his arms still tightly around his mother, he lifted her a few inches off the ground in a bear hug, then eased her down with a bright smile, "So...I take it I wasn't missed, huh?" He teased her as he went to break away from the hug to look at her, his hands going around her shoulders to put her at arms length away. "Now...have you lost weight!? Don't tell me my siblings are eating you up from the inside out?" It was a slightly morbid joke, but Aro had a wild imagination and even the dark side of creativity lingered about once in awhile, but it was always in a light way. "Where are they? Napping?" He was curious about them as he hadn't really got a good look at them. Seeing them freshly born was a little bit of a turn off to him, he didn't see young as others do, perhaps it was because he had no thought of having pups of his own. He wasn't even playing around with the thought of settling down either. Puppies made him feel awkward for some reason, well puppy puppies that were. It seemed once they were off mom's milk they seemed much more interesting to him. That was probably partially due to the fact they were capable of playing, and that was when the fun began. Playing and running around was his cup of tea. Napping not so much and that was all babies did..nap, whine, eat, and exspell what they had ate. Not something he was interested in dealing with.

That was why leaving when he did seemed to be a really good idea, but he didn't get much done other than alone time, which was good...and there was Clover. That was something he wasn't going to freely share with his mom, not freely anyway. His memory was faulty and he wasn't sure she'd be happy or angry. At any rate, it was his personal information, and he was grown-up. What mom didn't know wouldn't hurt her. A nice motto he picked up...that was unless mom went tracking down his whereabouts...Yeah, fun times fun time. Looking at her with a fond smile, he suddenly embraced her into another tight hug, "I don't think I'm going on any more adventures any time soon...at least not until winter lets up some.." He waited wondering what she'd do, or say. Obviously, she worried about him, the hug and look on her face when she came at him said it all. He knew very well that she'd kill for her children and he felt very privileged to have a mother as loving as she--even if she was a little smothering at times. All it meant was, that she cared and if she was the only one who did, well she made up for any who didn't.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread