Touch of Death
[html]

Finally I get to see the true Haku. I'm so excited >Big Grin

Melee was unsure of what was lingering in the shadows and was so scared. Her eyes continued to scan around the area but once again she didn’t see anything. She hopped down from the rocks and looked around from the ground. She was thinking about running away and finding a place to hide. The pup sniffed the air so see if anyone was around. She could smell something foul in the air. It was like something that was dying or had already been dead. She whined and folded her ears down as she walked along the grass. If there was something evil around, she wanted to make sure she would be able to hide herself and her scent from whoever it was.

Melee found some patches of taller grass and hid in there. She hoped she didn’t stand out as she snuck around to try and find a better place to hide. She hadn’t realized that she was walking towards the one watching over her. She could feel the presence becoming stronger but thought it was just following her. The girl began to whine more and even pick up her pace. The pup found a small log that was big enough for her size. This would be the perfect hiding spot for her until whatever was here went away. She crawled inside and then looked around to see if whoever it was had really followed her. ”Hello…?” She paused to wait and see if she would get an answer. ”Is someone thewe…?”

<style type="text/css">
.meleeflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#000033; letter-spacing:1px; }
.meleeflower .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.meleeflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.meleeflower {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#5455DB; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/20qalt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#120A8F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread