Tales of old
[html]

>+5 OOC:me and lyrics don’t mix so laugh at me naow.. .and even more awesome 555 words <3

Liliana couldn’t help but giggle at his comment, seeing in her mind’s eye, how he would try to tame the beast, though she knew he was a hunter, so she was sure he’d put the horse out of his misery though right now that sounded like the best option for the hard mouthed animal but she shook that out of her head, still slightly amused at the fact he wanted to protect her from a horse.

I’ll be sure to direct him your way the next time he acts up.

This time she gave him a sincere smile, though it became quiet for a short time after that, his presense was all she needed to feel happy, and he spoke again. She smiled.

Thank you, my parents were a team back when they were alive, my mother always hummed, and my father always sang it, it was a song that well, kept me happy and working for a better day the next day.

she said, trying to remember the words to the song, they were so familiar yet how come she couldn’t remember all the words?

I think it went something like this

Don’t fret little dear one, you’re not alone

life is full of mysteries,

not all that are full of happiness and joy

but remember little one, that you are not alone

remember that there is always another day

To begin a new and happy adventure.

My father was not the best lyric maker… and I am sure I’m missing some things here and there…

She said, but the words had fit with the song, at least they did to her, and his voice had been so soft that she didn’t care what he sang, it always made her feel better.

They sang that to me when I was having a bad day… most of the time, we had to go to villages or other packs, they would disapprove of my parents, and even more disapproved of me… They would tease and taunt me, but every time they made me feel like nothing, my parents would remind me, that I’m still here and I’m not alone.

She said, this time she dared to look up at him, wanting to know what he was thinking. She already knew that he cared little for her ancestry, that much was true, but for him to hear her story had to mean something, though she had many more happy ones, something she honestly would have loved to share with him… well it was possible she would. If she spent her life in AniWaya and he did as well, she had many stories to tell him. Enough to write a book… that was if she could write or even read, though the latter would be fixed soon enough when she visited the new pack again for her lessons. She moved her eyes back to the fire, still leaning on him… something she could never imagine doing with another wolf, let alone one as handsome, kind, and sincere as he was. She’d felt she had to be the luckiest canine in the whole world. The mixed feelings in her were at battle right now, but one was winning, and that was of calm happiness… it felt good to tell him the story… to let everything all out in words.

<style type="text/css">
.liliapple b {font-weight:bold; color:#D4BF6A; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliapple-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.liliapple p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliapple {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#BE3F28; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iapple.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E2CF81; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92261E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread