Seek 'n Hide
[html]

OOC: ^^

Artemis, parker, and Silvano are my brother and sisters.

He said his eyes transfixed at the puppies squirming, he knew to be very gentle, that’s what he had been told and what his brain had automatically made him think. These were fragile beings. He put his nose to the one who was all brown, sniffing and learning the puppies smell. Every puppy had closed eyes for weeks?

Oh well, then I’m glad they aren’t scared, they are cute, I can’t wait till they grow up and can play!

Denali stated, his little tail wagged, he knew he’d be bigger like Oak, Alder, and Cypress were, but they were all friends so he enjoyed it.

where’s their mama?

He asked, he didn’t know these were that of Ghita, that he in fact had seen her just before she’d gotten pregnant, though he was curious as to whose mother they were, he liked knowing things like this, it made him feel a bond to what he wanted, and he was trying to feel a bond with these puppies.

<style type="text/css">
.denalichipmunk b {font-weight:bold; color:#F3F87F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalichipmunk-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalichipmunk p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalichipmunk {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#2A3209; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... pmunkd.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4B5A36; padding: 10px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#93A53A; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread