Let The Wild Horse Slip Through
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

Liliana saw the relief in the man’s eyes and let the horse’s reigns go as he ran up to him, then introduced himself. Liliana gave a polite nod the man’s way.

I am Liliana Vess and it is a pleasure to meet you.

She looked over the horse’s way as he bowed and she couldn’t help but giggle at the spectical. Grace snorted at the other horse clearly unimpressed, Liliana patted the mare’s near red pelt, then slid off her back. She gave her own bow.

This is Grace, she’s not much of a softie, but she’s a good horse. She’s basically the lead mare here so she’s very scrutinizing of other horses.

She said, then he asked about the pack and she nodded.

Yes this is AniWaya, is there anything that you need?

She asked, one hand playing with her horse’s white hair in a soothing manner for both the mare and the woman, she was still not use to greeting those at the borders… but as she was making many friends of late, she was getting better at it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread