Demi MD [P-for aunt Nani!]
[html]

Ahh! Have a good holiday Smile

She had seen some of the ruins of the city; she was sure that she would be able to find a cart or something else to help drag the stuff back on. There were children's toys like wagons, but those wouldn't be big enough to support the type of structure that she was hoping to bring back with her. Naniko was more than willing to take the bed apart to get it there...but the mattress and box spring would be tricky. She wanted a bed fit for a queen..so nothing but the biggest would do.

"I thought I'd find a cart or something there, something with wheels on it." She explained. "Maybe I'll go tomorrow. Seems like a pretty big endeavor now that I think about it, and I don't want to haul things back during the night time if I don't have to." Naniko considered what Demi said next for a few moments, then nodded in agreement. "As long as we keep things labeled...I think that's a really good idea. I have a system for labeling mine."

She had meant her herbs, more or less, but she was fine with sharing whatever else she found as well. She had destroyed quite a few bars in the city when she'd been there last, burning them to the ground, but was certain that she'd be able to find more of her fix on her next trip there. "I'm hoping to find some more of my favorite thing when I go there next...but I'll try anything once" She said, grinning. "We can definitely share."

<style type="text/css">
.Nani_and_pup b {font-weight:bold; color:#d4ded7; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #0b2a22; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Nani_and_pup .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Nani_and_pup p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nani_and_pup {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#493e30; border:2px solid #ffffa8; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3caeb3; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread