Light up the night
[html]

Hey, man, we all have times like that Big Grin Finals was eating me alive, but I managed to get through it hehehe ^^ I'm just glad you're here!! :]]

He gave a large grin as his sister approached, reaching toward her for a hug if she would give it. "I dunno. I wasn't around dad for too long...just long enough for him to give me a dagger. I gave it to Saul, though, thought he'd appreciate it better." Today he had a few gifts as well, but they were inside the house. He would have to award them to his siblings a little bit later, as the night wore on. He hoped that they would like them; Saul would probably recognize Shiloh's present, as he'd picked it out from the treasure chest that they had found on the beach. He'd been to the city for some of the other things.

Saul was next to arrive and he nodded to him, holding his hands toward the fire to continue to warm them. It sure was freezing out! He was reminded of he, Saul, and Ascher's day at the beach when Saul spoke, and he laughed. "I tried to get enough for the four of us and anyone else who chose to join us." Even as he spoke his stomach rumbled, but he tried to cover the sound up with a cough. He wanted to wait for Ascher to come before they started to eat or anything.

As soon as the thought left his head their other brother appeared. He smiled and explained. "It's our coming-of-age today, and Shiloh and I had talked about planning something for it. A dinner or something. I have a few presents for you all once we're done eating, too" He said. Now that Ascher was here he headed for the table, picking up a few pieces of meat, one in each hand. "I'm SO HUNGRY!!"

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread