Blows are glancing
[html]
Haha that's what I dooooo. c: 3+

Tala looked down at the mirror again and stared at the dusty reflection of her amber orbs in the mirror. Seeing them so clearly like this hadn't happened in a very long time. She had only ever seen herself in a mirror when she was barely a yearling. A cottage she had found had had a intact mirror mounted on the wall. She had been amazed by it. Though she saw herself in water quite often, it was different with a mirror. She blinked and smiled slightly. Sometimes she forgot just what her face looked like. Feeling a small frame and seeing it staring you back in the face, it made Tala feel no bigger than a pup. Though that wasn't true.. to a point. She was quite small in body but she had long slender legs. She often blamed the lack of a tail for making her feet little. It cut her length considerably. Though, she could not change it, and she didn't even plan on trying.

His words made her look at him, at first she was trying to figure out exactly what his words meant. Though, once it clicked after just a short moment she smiled to him and let her head fall to the side, an almost impressed expression on her face. "Are you sure Noah? I would be more than glad to do this for you. I know it's going to be hard.... but I'm willing to put the time into this for you. I feel like you're my brother Noah, like family. And family means more than anything to me.' The dappled fae wagged her rear in a wag slightly. She just hoped he wouldn;t get mad she was considering him like that. It was a compliment, truly. She had looked up to her parents so much, and she had never had any siblings. He felt like that long lost sibling.

Glancing back to the mirror she wrapped it back up slightly for safety from sand and snow. Once she took it back to her cabin she would put it by her bed. There was a bedside table that needed decoration, and this mirror would look lovely there.

<style type="text/css">
.talamrwinter b {font-weight:bold; color:#402244; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.talamrwinter .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.talamrwinter p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talamrwinter {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#C7927E; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Tala_mrwinter.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: comic sans ms, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#562633; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #9d5d51;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread