[M] Stubborn
[html]
300+ LOL! and uhm.. like i said.. i ran my own yaoi site :x I got.. pretty.. graphic :x

Strel knew what the other man wanted to hear; it was something he himself knew he wanted to hear and he believed any sexual male would. How else were they supposed to know something was enjoyable, even if the evidence was rather visible? He knew when to moan and just how long it had to be to give proper stimulation. He could tell it was working up the other man too, by the way his tongue was working him. "Oh, yeah, baby," he cooed, encouraging the other man. Internally, he was laughing at how easy it was to do it too. But what did that say about him?

And it seemed as though the other man would finally oblige to his request, as Noss rose and changed them both around. On his back now, Strel wrapped an arm around the other man's waist after he had gotten on top of him, to sort of anchor him there. That and to have a way to support himself, especially if he had to get his head up higher.. Before he could put lips to Noss' length, the redhead let out a moan as he felt his own engulfed. Suppressing a shudder, Strel took his tongue to the manhood before him, running it up and down the shaft, careful of his teeth. It was getting to be a bit too much; on top of that, this was by far the most creative start to this sort of thing.

After a quick deep throat, the redhead pulled Noss' length free of his mouth. "I can't take much more, lets change up the scene," he said, wondering how the other was faring. And how did he want to go about this? How would he twist the redhead next? For some reason, Strel wanted to be rough handled, just a little bit; it was exciting to be in this sort of position, not knowing what Noss would want to do to him..

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread