Birthday Bash
[html]

Not at all ^.^

Ren heard a small bark as she turned and saw her friend Noah coming to greet her. She blushed for a moment feeling still a bit shy about embarassing him the other day. That is until she saw him slipping Her ears perked forward and she tried to warn him but it was too late. He fell right at her feet. She looked down at him, shocked and slightly amused. "Uh....Hi. Are you ok?" She nugded him and tried to help him up before losing traction and slipping herself.

She layed there for a minute before laughing. It seemed the ice had gotten the best of them. She looke over at Noah and smiled, hoping that she didnt hurt him. She finally decided after a short gust of wind that it was time to get a move on. She tried to stand again and looked over at the male "Would you like to help me? I'm making a delivery to a place just over this next hill."

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread