Alpha Negative
[html]

310 .

Her soft, musical tones rose and fell and the crimson eyes of the young girl simply stared at the sleeping figure. The woman’s breathing changed and Nayru kept singing. She thought that she saw an ear flicker, but she kept singing. And then near silent sniffing but Nayru kept singing. And then the strange lady on the ground opened her eyes and looked into Nayru’s and Nayru stopped singing. The wide eyes of the other did not alarm Nayru, she simply stared, silent and holding completely still, as if her lack of motion might make the other forget she was there at all.

Singing? Still no movement or acknowledgement, as if as if as if Nayru could disappear right then, sink into the earth and be swallowed up. Swallowed up where no one would hear singing. But she didn’t, she simply went on staring at the other and then finally, as if suddenly aware of her own actions which were by anyone’s standard peculiar, her soft, whispery voice came to her. “Yes.” Why yes, she had been singing, thank you for asking. “I don’t know why.” Does anyone ever really know why they do the things that they do? “I’m sorry.” For not knowing or for singing? It doesn’t really matter, does it?

Remembering herself, brought out of her singing trance, Nayru bowed her head deeply, staying seated as she was before. This was too near to being on claimed land; or rather one soul was on claimed lands and the other, Nayru, was just on the otherside of the invisible boundary that Nayru’s instincts told her was more than just a line separating them from her. Her low voice was respectful and steady, her crimson eyes averted from staring too directly at the jade eyed lady. “I am Nayru, of Dahlia de Mai. I don’t mean to disturb you.”

<style type="text/css">
.Nayru-icecherry b {font-weight:bold; color:#151C18; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Nayru-icecherry .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Nayru-icecherry p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Nayru-icecherry {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... cherry.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#620000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Nayru-icecherry {width:450px; border:2px solid #620000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread